Cancelling PayPal Subscriptions
The following is from the PayPal website and tells you how to cancel your Qrimp subscription. We added screenshots to make it easier.
A subscription can be canceled up to the day of the next scheduled payment.
1. Log in to your account
2. Click the My Account tab.
3. Click the History subtab.
4. Choose the Subscriptions field from the Show drop-down menu.
5. Check the From box and change the date back to your subscription date.
6. Click Search, and then click Details.
7. Click Cancel Subscription.
Use this form to build a widget you can use to share your information...
Share within your Qrimp App:
Share in a remote site:
Input Form Embed:
Add to Dashboard
If you would like to build your own format to display the shared data, enter the HTML template in this box,
then click the Build Embed button to build your embed script.